Sunday 1 November 2015

My top 3 Burger Joints in Cape Town

I absolutely love a good juicy burger. I mean who doesn't!!!! 
I have been to quite a few restaurants around Cape Town and had my fair share of burgers and also there are many places that serve a good burger; there are three restaurants that stick out as the best burger joints.

1. Saints Burger Joint

Top of the list is this spectacular restaurant. Situated at Eden on the Bay. It's right on the beach front boasting amazing views of Cape Town.
Let's not forget they make the best burgers around. They have a great selection of burgers available and also the option to make your own burger with toppings of your choice. 
If you are feeling brave you can take on their man VS food challenge known as the Mother Ship. It's consists of a 1kg beef burger, two sauces and two sides and a 1litre mug of beer. If you can finish it in less than 30minutes then it's on the house however if you fail the challenge you need to pay the price of R250. 
So are you up for the challenge?

2. Gibsons Gourment Burgers and Ribs

Coming in at 2nd place would mostly definitely have to be Gibsons. Situated in the Waterfront, they are sometimes over looked because it is a rather small restaurant. But trust me when I say this; their burgers are pretty darn good!
An awesome selection of burgers and it can be accompanied by their milkshakes.

3. Hudsons

So I had to put Hudsons on my list because they are a very popular burger joint and the burgers are delicious.
They have establishments in Green Point, Gardens, Claremont and Stellenbosch. 
Good good burgers and they have a daily happy hour for some amazing cocktails. 


If you love burgers then make sure these places are on your bucket list and I hope you all enjoy them as much as I did. 



No comments:

Post a Comment